DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
www.laversilia.it is a portal created by STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO, dedicated to the enhancement of tourism in Versilia.
Inside you can find:
- An up to date list with all of the resorts of Versilia;
- A large amount of information about the city;
- News and information;
- Events and meetings organized in Versilia;
- A series of links to interesting sites and portals;
- Offers from businesses.
Visitors are offered the opportunity to make requests for information/availability/booking in affiliated companies through the portal www.laversilia.it
LIMITATION ON RESPONSABILITY
Users and visitors agree that STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO can not guarantee the information found on the portal www.laversilia.it to be error-free, accurate or reliable.
Users agree that STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO is not responsible for any damages or other losses caused to your computer using the service of information and requests online. You acknowledge and agree that STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO can not be held responsible either for any damage or loss, financial or other, resulting from the use or inability to use the online service of availability request, or for the costs involved in finding alternative accommodations due to any malfunctioning of the system. STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO is not responsible regarding the insertion, update or accuracy of this information. Similarly, STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO is not responsible if there were cases of cancellation, data loss or failure to transmit information. In this respect, the user / visitor recognizes the customer structures on the website as the only managers and the answers given by them to any request for information.
Legislative Decree no. 196, June 30, 2003 ("Code regarding the protection of personal data") provides for the protection of persons and other subjects regarding the processing of personal data. According to the law, this treatment will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Under Section 13, we provide the following information:
1. The data you provide will be used for the purpose of carrying out the services of the portal www.laversilia.it. Information on access to the site and personal data that users communicate by filling out the application form will be stored on electronic media and will be trated as completely confidential by STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO that will save it for the necessary time and only for technical reasons, for statistical purposes or promotional purposes.
3. The provision of certain data is required, because without these, it is not possible to provide the service. In any case you can choose whether or not to receive messages of an informative and/or commercial (eg. Newsletters) by making an explicit request. This choice can be changed at any time thereafter.
4. The data will be communicated to the recipients necessary for the requested service (eg. Hotels chosen for the stay).
5. The controller and responsible of the treatment of data is: The owner of STUDIO INFORMATICO TOSCANO, Via del Commercio 6 - 55040 Capezzano Pianore (LU), Italy.
6. At any time you can exert your rights towards the data controller under Section 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we reproduce integrally, for your convenience:
1. A data subject shall have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him exist, regardless of their being already recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. A data subject shall have the right to be informed
a) of the source of the personal data;
b) of the purposes and methods of the processing;
c) of the logic applied to the processing, if the latter is carried out with the help of electronic means;
d) of the identification data concerning data controller, data processors and the representative designated as per Section 5(2);
e) of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing.
3. A data subject shall have the right to obtain
a) updating, rectification or, where interested therein, integration of the data;
b) erasure, anonymization or blocking of data that have been processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
4. A data subject shall have the right to object, in whole or in part,
a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of the collection;
b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.